Wednesday 12 August 2015

MY SUMMER IN ASTURIAS

Image result for asturias spainThis summer I've been to Asturias. Asturias is in southwestern Spain, in Asturias makes it much colder than in Valencia, it rains too much, almost every day, so there is much more vegetation in Asturias in valencia.

 I went to Asturias with friends mainly to go down the mountain, we spent a whole day in the mountains and we always had to eat sandwiches on the mountain, and almost dinner time we returned to the house we had rented very tired, just used the rest home for dinner and sleep,

 so I like those trips, because it is as if we lived in the bush for a few days.

I also like it because there are many more animals in Asturias in valencia, pore what I do not like is that I could not see a bear, although it may Asturias ep only five, but it's a shame.
Image result for animales asturias

No comments:

Post a Comment