Wednesday 31 August 2016

My Summer

Image result for extremaduraIn sprint, my family and some friends (with me) traveled  Extremadura, in the west of Spain, to a village in the mountains. In the first days my family and me didn't stay with the rest of people, because we traveled to the ubication in the third day of the holidays.
Forth day in Extremadura: My brother Carlos stayed in house because he became ill, and we went to a little travel to the mountains, to a place where the weather was very hot and there were many, many, many animals drinking, so it wasen´t very beautiful.
The sixth day was very nice, there were yellow, purple and red flowers. It was like a color chart (if you see it from above). The trees were so well kept that looked like plastic, was definitely the best day that i was in Extremadura.

No comments:

Post a Comment